Files disappeared when I ran NzbGet, then came back when i rebooted Unraid. Repeat, repeat.

I was getting a lot of array errors, so I replaced one disk, then another.  Array appeared all good.  No more errors. 

Then I noticed  about 70% of my media files disappeared when I ran NzbGet, then came back when i rebooted Unraid.  Repeat, repeat.  This occurred when viewing from Win10 Windows Explorer.  It might have occurred while I was having array problems, I can't recall for sure.

Then I tried so many things, and had so many new problems in the process, like Sonarr, Emby will not run correctly.  I can not recall the order, but it includes:

In case the files were corrupt, i copied my backup media files (movies, tv) to the media folders.  that seemed to stop the disappearing. 

Then Sonarr and Emby stopped working correctly.  I restored Unraid config backups like app data.  No help.  I installed the containers from previously installed apps, which did not work.  I then installed containers from fresh install (not from previously installed apps).  Still cannot get them to work.

PLANNING TO START OVER TO LARGE DEGREE

I am thinking I should start over as clean as possible.  Delete containers, deleted configs, even delete the share and share files.  Then recreate it all.  Is there a chance that will help? 

Before I recreate everything, are there any tips on what I must delete to really get a fresh start? 

Squid told me, in Krusader "The only thing Unraid related is /media, /UNASSIGNED, /FLASH, /config".

I think I should not touch UNASSIGNED or FLASH.  

In config I see this, should I delete it all?

image.png.1f91a2735801c088e9f6f5b9c070deb2.png

In media/user/  I have all my shares, but the only share that gave me the trouble described in this subject was the "data" share with all my movies and tv shows in the "media" folder you see here:

image.png.dc3d17034dab5216c9a7e2d7f0d9a64e.png

So can I delete it from Krusader, or should I delete it from Unraid Web UI for Shares?  Which way deletes it most completely, so it does not leave config remnants or other hidden remnants, if any?

Edited by xrqp