Unraid server keeps randomly crashing

Hello,

I have an issue with my server ever since I set it up its been randomly crashing from day 1.

I am trying to capture the issues in the logs/diagnostics but it hard crashes and I can not access them...

Attached are logs and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is wrong.

Last hard crash was yesterday afternoon/evening 5/20/2021 and the one before that was on 5/15/2021.

it seems like every other crash I see this log in my super micro logs:
2021/05/15 14:48:09FAN6OS StopRun-Time Critical Stop - Assertion

tower-diagnostics-20210521-1417.zip syslog-1620164854 syslog-1620867652 syslog-1621151476

On 5/21/2021 at 11:56 PM, JorgeB said:

Thank you for the Assistance I will look into these.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:49 AM, 6of6 said:

I won't comment as long as your files are there. If I were you, I would remove the files and wait for someone to ask for them.

Why? Diagnostics provide a lot of troubleshooting information. If you're able to provide them you should always do so when asking for help.

On 5/22/2021 at 1:49 AM, 6of6 said:

I won't comment as long as your files are there. If I were you, I would remove the files and wait for someone to ask for them.

To continue from what @John_M said, it's pretty much a given that without them if the problem isn't obvious on the description, then the very next post will be someone asking to see them.  It saves everyone a lot of aggravation to always include them rather than having to ask for them.  They are completely anonymized.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:56 PM, JorgeB said:

So both appear to be talking about the same thing for the Assigning IP's to dockers.

I have removed the Docker that I had an IP assigned to, and my server crashed again the other night. I forgot to mention it here, and I attached a new Diagnostics file.

tower-diagnostics-20210607-1805.zip