15 posts in this topic Last Reply

In episode 2 of the Uncast, Jon does a deep dive on VMs and passing through GPU devices.

Get a complete history of how this feature got implemented, the other technologies that were considered, and some tips and tricks to getting the best gear and configuration for your VM and GPU passthrough needs.

We hope you follow/subscribe to stay tuned on new episodes of the Uncast.

Great podcast, I think the next evolution will be the virtlisation of consumer GPUs, We can do already with @ich777's GVT-g plugin with iGPUs but its limited by the iGPU, When Intel release "DGx" to consumers I think this will be a game changer, hopefully Nvidia and AMD will follow?

54 minutes ago, SimonF said:

When Intel release "DGx" to consumers I think this will be a game changer,

Sadly enough some rumors (and also this Github issue: Click) say that the dedicated graphics "DGx" from Intel will not support GVT-g.

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Sadly enough some rumors (and also this Github issue: Click) say that the dedicated graphics "DGx" from Intel will not support GVT-g.

That would be a shame.

13 hours ago, xxredxpandaxx said:

Hmm that link doesn’t work for me. Says it can’t connect right now (Even though I have internet). When I try to search it inside the podcast app a bunch of other podcasts show up but not this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will look into this...

It works fine for me on Apple iOS 14.5.1. 

Hmm, I’m on 14.5.1 as well and the podcast app is up to date. This is what I see when I search for uncast.
95f55365142edc64c557a604e5d064c2.jpg
And this is what I see when I click the link.
7184e346afa438b40cbc71499a151e76.jpg

You have to look for it with the url. Go to library and click on edit and click on add a show by url and paste the link. This should work. 

A1268504-205A-4791-937D-7A3B4E7D86A4.thumb.png.72509d53de5ed56f6620a782c99bcbc8.png

This is what I get when I add the link from above. 3d462279716dc054ab5e64ba888e068a.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 1:32 AM, xxredxpandaxx said:

what I get when I add the link from above

There has been more than one link in this thread. Which did you try?