Some BTRFS issues

Hi Guys,

I'm facing some weird issues with a BTRFS pool. I am using 6 HDDs in RAID10 mode.

Issue #1: the pool isn't beeing used atm, but the drives keep spinning up on a regular basis.

Issue #2: I was using 4 drives and added two new drives. I tried also removing the Pool and creating a new one, but nothing changed. The capacity is being displayed wrong. Is says 20TB free, 3GB used (no data there!) and 30TB total - it should be 30TB free.

Diagnostics are attached. Thanks!

natasha-diagnostics-20210522-1221.zip

16 minutes ago, Jaster said:

I'm not certain those are the same issues. My issue only effects the disks inside the pool - the array works fine. The drives do spin down, but are spun up again on a regular basis.

Still the procedure to try and find the cause would be the same:

• Shut down everthing (VM, Dockers, etc) and let it sit for 2x the time it generally take to have a spin up.
  • If it stays down, start a service one at a time and see it the drives do spin up.
  • Rince and repeat until you find the cause.

If it still spins up with nothing running, might be something with another computer, a plugin or Unraid itself.