How to diagnose random server reboots?

About a month ago, I noticed that my daily driver Windows VM had rebooted over night.  Wasn't due to Windows updates and I saw my unraid server uptime at < 24 hrs.  This weekend I've had 2 random reboots back to back.  I basically noticed because when I launch Plex from a TV it says unable to connect to server.  When I go to my unraid server, my VM is powered off....the tower is all lit up and powered on and it seems like the server is in the boot up process.  Eventually I get access to the unraid login again and then my VM spins up, the unraid home screen shows uptime < 5 minutes.

I realize it could be some kind of hardware going bad, maybe RAM or the power supply itself?  I don't really have any indication within unraid of any failures, everything seems normal while it is running, and I can't seem to find a history of what happened just prior to the reboot.  What are the best steps to take or places to look for clues to see why this could be happening?