Mover shows is running but no transfers

You should post your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools -> Diagnostics) so we can get a better idea of how you have things set up and it would also help to give an example of something you think should be moved that is not being moved.    You also might want to turn on mover logging to get some feedback on what mover is doing (or not doing).

I can see the syslog is full of messages about there being no free space on selected drives.   I would suggest that:

• you run a File System check on all drives in case some corruption has occurred and the free space is incorrectly being treated as zero
  • set the Minimum Free Space value for both the pool/cache and for the shares to stop UnRaid selecting them when free space gets low

That may cure the problem, but if not hopefully that will result in a tidier syslog to help with diagnosing further.

9 minutes ago, itimpi said:

I can see the syslog is full of messages about there being no free space on selected drives.   I would suggest that:

• you run a File System check on all drives in case some corruption has occurred and the free space is incorrectly being treated as zero
  • set the Minimum Free Space value for both the pool/cache and for the shares to stop UnRaid selecting them when free space gets low

That may cure the problem, but if not hopefully that will result in a tidier syslog to help with diagnosing further.

as i cant stop the array as the mover is supossed to be running hw do i change this settings or make the filesystem check?

36 minutes ago, threiner said:

I have restartet the server, run the filesystem check and now the mover works, but the check did not find any errors very strange

Not sure why the problem resolved itself but at least you are back in operation :) 

Have you also set the Minimum Free Space settings as suggested?  This might help you avoiding this issue in the future.