After a few hours I cant access my Web gui

Hello all you lovely smart people, I'm new to unraid and currently running the trial version of unraid.

I have over 900 dvds and was looking at using unraid to save space

After 14 hours of it being in use all of a sudden I can't access the Web gui or any media on the server, this is the 4th time it has happened and I usually just hard power it off and back on. It happens randomly. 

Current trial system specs:

. Intel Core i5-4570 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor

. MSI Z87 MPOWER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

. 20gb ddr3 memory

. 1 x 80gb ssd

. 2 x 3tb wd red

. 1 x 1tb Toshiba

Dockers running:

. Sabnzb

. Radarr

. Sonarr

. Plex

No vms yet will do when I have all the hardwear I want to finally use. 

There is no overclocking applied, there is no screen attached. 

All of the cores of the cpu run at 100% but I think that's because of the unpacking on sabnzb. 

Regards in advance

Edited by Sulprax
More information

@JorgeB ok last night i had a red x on one of my drives so i got the server to rebuild data all was going good i went to sleep checked at 5am still working good and still rebuilding the disk it was on 70% at 10 o'clock i couldn't access plex or login to my server so rebooted it.

I couldn't upload the syslog error code -200 so i deleted a lot of the disk errors from the log to allow me to upload the file.

I have attached the logs for you to have a look at. Thank you in advance, I highly appreciate all that help me.

diagonalley-diagnostics-20210523-0525.zip diagonalley-diagnostics-20210527-0111.zip unbalance.log syslog

oh, unfortunately I don't have any other hardware on hand yet, this is my testing setup before i purchases the final parts for my unraid build, still deciding between amd and intel.

Weird that it doesn't like my hardware, wonder if there is any apps i could install to further diagnose my problem.

thank you for your help i highly appreciate it

regards Sulprax

@jorgeB Today someone donated me a spare motherboard that works with my cpu and memory its a ASRock B85M Pro3 so i quickly ripped out the old motherboard and threw this one in as my last setup kept crashing constantly, never been able to finish a data rebuild or anything.

I thought yes this is working then after 3 hours, plex stopped working so i went to look at the dockers and there was no dockers just an error stating "dockers couldn't be started" so i rebooted the system parity sync and data rebuild starts with the array, but now i have these errors under fix common problems:

Unable to write to disk1

Unable to write to Docker Image

go to my shares tab and there is no shares to display only disk 1 and 2 

and I cant start a docker

i have now turned on syslog server and report back with what its recorded in the morning.

regards Sulprax

@JorgeB

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan and clear agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees... - reset superblock... Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts... done