[Plugin] CoreFreq

On 3/15/2024 at 1:42 PM, wuudogg said:

To clarify, tested on Windows 11 Pro Hosts and VM Guests. Virtualization is not a requirement to reproduce.  Tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge. All give the same result of the borders missing when I use Unraid Gui and run corefreq-cli from the Unraid Gui Terminal window.  Doesn't happen if I use MobaXterm and ssh in.

I'm trying from a Telnet session under Putty for Windows-10 to an ArchLinux Telnet Server.

Whatever the mode is, UTF or ASCII, I can't reproduce the UI issue; no glitch in the CLI

@ich777

Could you please tell what is the underlying  software stack of the Unraid Terminal GUI ?

Edited by CyrIng
How to reproduce Terminal issue ?
On 4/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, CyrIng said:

Could you please tell what is the underlying  software stack of the Unraid Terminal GUI ?

Oh sorry, I overlooked your post.

Unraid uses ttyd to create a terminal session in the browser.

However if a user experience such an issue I would recommend that the user tries to natively connect through SSH with something like Putty, the Windows Terimal or whatever he prefers rather than the built in web terminal since it always also depends on the browser and so on.

So in conclusion I think it's not an issue with CoreFreq, it's more of an issue with ttyd.

• Thanks 1

@ich777 Hello,

Using different command options or key=value attributes found in the manual of ttyd v1.7.4 ; running corefreq-cli in various browsers chromium, brave, firefox, Edge from local ArchLinux or remote Windows-10 ; I am not able to reproduce the UI glitch issue found by @wuudogg Edit: seen also in screenshots by @KaitsuN6

Edited by CyrIng