Server not being recognized by router

Hi, so I recently had my motherboard and possibly CPU die and replaced them (10600k and Gigabyte W480). I eventually got it all running again but I found out that the server wasn’t being seen by the router. The only way for me to access the server is to connect directly to it and go thru the GUI that is directly connected to the terminal. 

Server has a static IP assigned to it both in the server and router. I think I my need to change the MAC address or there might be something wrong with what the DNS on the router should be. 

I thought I had a good handle on Unraid after using for several years, but I think I am back to newb status… 

12 minutes ago, JamesBondPPK said:

Server has a static IP assigned to it both in the server and router. I think I my need to change the MAC address or there might be something wrong with what the DNS on the router should be. 

If the router assigns a static IP based on the MAC address, then you should set the server to use DHCP and it will get the IP the server gives it. But you need to be sure to update the MAC address in the router to match the MAC address of your new server hardware.

If you need further advice post diagnostics.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Troubleshooting#Capturing_Diagnostic_Information

Hey thanks for the fast response!

Ok, so i think this is the latest log... I think the date is wrong on the motherboard so it says it from yesterday (fix that later).

Also, I dug around the bios (maybe shouldn't have), but I enabled "Network Stack" (but left the IPv4 PXE and HTTP disable, Idk what they do...), I also then enable DHCP for IPv4 Network Config. In my router, I assigned an IP address to the server MAC address that appears under the IPv4 Network (which matches the ethernet controller but not the "ethernet connection" or VLAN). Is that the correct way to set it up? I hope I am not making things worse... but wouldn't be surpised.

Also, what are you looking for in the logs? 

tower-diagnostics-20210525-1714.zip