Getting new Kernel panics I haven't seen before on 6.9.2.

I have been having issues with kernel panics ever since updating to 6.9.x, however in my last post about a month ago I seemed to have figured it out, my server has been up since that last post. Until 3 days ago...

Out of the blue it's locked up again, cant even ssh kind of locked up. So I unfortunately had to do a hard reboot. This was in the middle of the night so I didn't troubleshoot I just went back to bed, and everything was fine in the AM. Yesterday it happened again around 2:08PM, and once again no SSH or anything, so I had too hard reboot. 

This time I made sure to pull the logs from the syslog server on my Synology, I do apologize it only exports as a .csv or .html, but it is attached. I also tried to grab a new diagnostics but despite the fact that everything seems to be running fine, I cant get the diagnostics to download. 

All_2021-5-26-15_32_30.csv

serverus-diagnostics-20210527-0817.zip

Edited by relink
Added Diagnostics
  • relink changed the title to Getting new Kernel panics I haven't seen before on 6.9.2.
2021-05-07,14:00:49,Warning,SERVERUS,kern,kernel,RIP: 0010:__nf_conntrack_confirm+0x9b/0x1e6 [nf_conntrack]
2021-05-07,14:00:49,Warning,SERVERUS,kern,kernel,Workqueue: events macvlan_process_broadcast [macvlan]

Macvlan call traces are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address, more info below.
https://forums.unraid.net/topic/70529-650-call-traces-when-assigning-ip-address-to-docker-containers/

See also here:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/690691-kernel-panic-due-to-netfilter-nf_nat_setup_info-docker-static-ip-macvlan-r1356/

3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Macvlan call traces are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address

Wow, I’m starting to think the syslog server built into my Synology isn’t very good…I searched for “macvlan” and it found nothing.