Anyways to incrase write speed to array (55MB/s sustained)?

I have an array with 16SATA drives + 2 Parity (8-14TB SATA), and 2 pools (with 1TB SATA SSDs). They're all connected to 4*6 SAS2 backplanes.

My array write peaks at around 110MB/s, but then drops to ~55MB/s, the 2 parity drives are shucked wd140edfz, which, from what I read, should give me a decent transfer speed. Other drives are mixture of 8-14TB SATA drives.

The 2 pools are made up of 1TB 860 EVO, and I'm getting sustained read/write of ~160MB/s

When I'm downloading it downloads using one of the pool (download), when it's completed, it moves to the other pool that has a media share (temp), then mover moves to an array. I'm using this approach because I then have 2TB of buffer storage, so that even if I'm only getting 55MB/s on array, it has enough buffer to move the downloaded files before it runs out of space.

However if/when I'm downloading a huge list of files, it 2TB buffer isn't enough, and my downloader starts telling me I'm running out of space. So, I'm trying to see if I can increase array speed in anyways. 

Any thoughts / Ideas?

My Tunable is set as "auto", if that makes any difference.