[SOLVED] Help Cache Drive error Unmountable: Too many missing/misplaced device

Please help if you can.

I had two cache drives (PNY  240 GB SSD) in an array pool and needed to install another 4TB platter drive.  I forgot to plug in one of the cache drives after adding the physical 4TB drive when I booted up.  As soon as I booted up Unraid gave me an error indicating the missing cache drive.  So I shut down Unraid and plugged it in.

Now I've booted and I get a single cache drive in the pool with the error Unmountable: Too many missing/misplaced devices.  All my dockers are missing.  And the docker data, specifically, some minecraft worlds that my kids had worked on for a long time.  Also Unraid started up a parity check which won't complete for 6 hours.

Unmountable disk present: Cache • PNY_CS1311_240GB_SSD_PNY52162201520201586 (sdd)

The other cache drive is sitting down in unassigned devices and I could mount it, but I'm afraid to do anything at the moment since I don't want to lose those Minecraft files.  

Any advice would be appreciated.  I want to

(1) get the Minecraft files and

(2) if possible have it boot up with both drives in the array like it was before (not possible?).

Advice please?  Maybe did I plug the cache drives back into the wrong SATA ports?  Is that why it says "misplaced devices?  I don't know how to proceed.

2021-05-27 18_39_41-VDUnraid_Main.jpg

Edited by dyker
clarity

Thank you so much for responding so quickly.  I did exactly as you said, and all has returned to normal!!

I don't see any "buy me a beer" link but if you reply with one I'd be so happy to!!

Edited by dyker
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Help Cache Drive error Unmountable: Too many missing/misplaced device