Replaced Disk: Unmountable: No file system

Hey folks,

I had a disk failing SMART checks with reallocated sectors going up steadily so I replaced it. It was an old 2TB drive formatted with reiser, and I replaced it with a 4TB and chose xfs. The array appeared to rebuild fine, but has the "Unmountable: No file system" issue, which the other disk didn't have when I removed it. 

xfs_repair spins for a long time looking for the secondary superblock (output below). What's the best way to proceed here? There's data on the disk I'd like and I have 2 parity disks. I'm worried if I do something dumb here it will clear the disk and parity will happily accept that erasing my data.

I'm not sure if there's a way to get the old disk to be emulated at this point, because I unassigned the disk and started the array and it still shows as unmountable.

thanks!

xfs_repair -v /dev/md3
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!!

attempting to find secondary superblock...
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just now, nerv said:

It was an old 2TB drive formatted with reiser, and I replaced it with a 4TB and chose xfs.

You can't change the file format and keep the data. Hopefully you haven't messed it up enough to preclude reading the drive when you switch it back to ReiserFS, but you may need to fix the ReiserFS filesystem if it's damaged.

https://wiki.unraid.net/index.php/File_System_Conversion