Edit mutiple dockers in bulk, Update paths, add command etc.

So one really annoying thing to deal with when you have a bunch of dockers is keeping track of paths between containers and making sure they match.

It would be really nice to have a bulk edit option where you could find all path A in the selected dockers and change it to path B for example.

Also the ability to add commands to the docker in bulk, new paths or extra commands (such as no health check to reduce writes to cache).

A list of all the used docker paths as well, to make sure all dockers are using the user share for example or if direct paths are used the ability to see them.

Personally, I don't see this happening within the GUI, but it is quite easy to accomplish with Notepad++. with the search and replace all within files function (search for /mnt/user/Movies within /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user on the flash drive and replace with /mnt/user/media), followed by a nuke and reinstall.

It could be a plugin as well honestly. Doing it manually just leaves so much room for issues for people like me that know just enough to get into trouble.

Plus it being able to reinstall/restart the effected dockers automatically combined takes a 10-20 min process (assuming you feel safe doing a find and replace, I don't as I have no idea what I am doing in those files or how they are setup) to a 1-2min process natively.

My number one concern when making changes is don't break anything because fixing it is generally a whole day of frustration. An extra hour doing things the hard way is easier then trying to fix an issue I created by messing with things I don't understand.

As such using the existing gui one at a time is by far the option with least likelihood of issues. It just makes me want to throw the system out the window with all the repetitive actions that I know could be easily automated.