Kernel Panic with 6.9.x

I have had my unraid system running for a few years and it has been very stable.

When 6.9.0 was release I updated to it and within a few days I had the system become non responsive and had a kernel panic.  At that time I wasn't sure what caused it so I rolled back and the system was stable once again for quite a few months until I updated to 6.9.2.  After updating to 6.9.2 I had a kernel panic within the first week.  This happened again about a week later, but before hand there were macvlan call traces which led me to suspect my docker setup.  I had my unifi controller docker on custom:br0 as I couldn't get it to run on host or bridge in the past and it had been stable on 6.8.x

I disabled the unifi docker and rebooted and it seems to have resolved my issue (fingers crossed - it's only been about 2 weeks), but my question is what changed in the new update that has caused the issue, since it was running for years before hand without any issues using custom:br0?

Thanks,

L.