Help to change home network IP address scheme?

Hi - I want to change my home network address scheme from 192.168.1.0 /24 to 192.168.050.0 /24 (or similar) in order to avoid IP address conflicts when making VPN connections. What is the recommended sequence? I have a WIN 10 network of 3 PC's, printers, etc., an unRaid media server, and a Pfsense router/gateway/firewall. All devices (except phones) have static IP addresses. and I would like to maintain this with the new addresses. Are there any particular 'gotcha's' I need to beware of?

Cheers, Steve

The one gotcha (kinda) is where did you set the static IP addresses?  If on each device, then you've got to redo every one of them.  When using static IPs, its far easier to set each device to be DHCP and instead assign the IP within the router so that everything is all done in one place.

If you set all the statics in pfsense, you could download the xml backup, do a text search and replace, then restore the backup. If ALL the electronics are powered down, they should all just get their new addresses and work when powered back up.

Probably you will just need to slog through all your devices one at a time making sure each one is working correctly.

I'd also make a backup of your Unraid stick and do a text search for 192.168.1 and 192.168.001 and see if you get any hits. Some of your containers could also have IP's defined, so you will need to walk through and check them as well.