Docker Image 30GB and filling up, checked all my paths, Container Size, etc.

So I've spent probably 2-3 hours searching, looking through posts, and double-checking my container paths.  While I do have 21 containers currently, I keep hearing that's fairly normal and 15GB-20GB should work for most people.  I got notifications it was filling up in the past so I'd upped the size to 30GB, but a couple of days ago while on a trip I got notice it was almost full again.  I'm at 40GB but it sounds like this should be unnecessary. 

I'm hoping one of the experts here can spot something I'm obviously missing.    I've attached a diagnostics.zip.  Most things have been running since I expanded the size again, but I had stopped the Grafana, Influxdb, Telegraf, and Splunk containers for a bit because they'd been the most recent additions and I was trying to make doubly sure I didn't run out of space while I was on the road.  Just wanted to provide all the info in case any of it is relevant.

unraid1-diagnostics-20210601-0617.zip