Suggestion for Unraid 7

Hi, sorry if my english is not the best, but i would like to give a suggestion probably for the next version of unraid (Unraid 7).
      Well what I wanted to discuss is something about the system's storage capacity, with the release of this latest version of unraid I loved the possibility of creating multiple pools, but I came across a problem, it's that in order to make any changes to the array, we have to stop everything.
What I wanted to suggest is probably quite complex, but probably innovative, my suggestion is to create blocks of storage where each one is independent of the other.
      For example, when we start unraid for the first time we have to create an array, but what if when we are creating the server it will only be for virtualization and we will not use the array but a pool as it is more efficient as we already have a low power server for file storage and this new system will only be to roll multiple VMs into the game.
      And when we create our server we create a virtual machine that will be our daly driver PC, and we have to stop the array, we run out of PC!
      A lot of people ask for support of multiple arrays, ZFS file system, etc. that I so loved to have, and if that were possible, but the fact that you have to stop everything because of often insignificant things I think this could be corrected.
      When we start the unraid for the first time, we create the first storage (EX: storage 1) which can be an array or a pool, which contains the storage disk, the redundancy disk, the cache disk, and if possible a spare disk for when something fails, it immediately kicks in, both for the pools and for the array.
      One of the layouts I would like to do was:
            Storage1: System/Docker (SSD btrfs/zfs Raid 1 or 10 + spare)
                  USB Backup, Docker App, Unraid Extras
           Storage2: Personal Files (HDD array + cache + spare)
                  Works, Projects, Documents, etc.
            Storage3: VMs (SSD btrfs/zfs Raid 5 or 6 + spare)
                  Pfsense, gaming VM, MacOS, testing VM and other operating systems
            Storage4: Media (SSD array + spare)
                  Movies, music, photos (heavy stuff)

The final idea is to be able to make changes to an array or a pool without having to stop others, I believe this will consume more system resources than usual, but again this is a suggestion I would love to see.
       There are more things I'd like to change like the Docker Tab  were the app store and the settings all in one place (a similar layout to the portainer), unify things so you don't have to walk around constantly. The Tab of VMs similar to proxmox, I don't know, the sky is the limit.