Shutdown acting weird

1 hour ago, Sleepyme said:

It seems that when array is stopped. My computer will reboot.

Again that's not an Unraid issue, it's usually board/BIOS related, those diags are after rebooting, if you need help diagnosing the unclean shutdown you should post the diags that are automatically saved to the flash drive after one, in the logs folder.

22 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Again that's not an Unraid issue, it's usually board/BIOS related, those diags are after rebooting, if you need help diagnosing the unclean shutdown you should post the diags that are automatically saved to the flash drive after one, in the logs folder.

Hi, I uploaded the diag file from the flash drive. This is the latest one. Weird thing is I didn't change anything in the BIOS. This just happened all of sudden. At first I thought I hit restart instead of Shutdown. But this is happening everytime now and it takes 2 tries to shutdown the computer.

vault001-diagnostics-20210607-0337.zip

18 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Those diags were not created by an unclean shutdown, next time one happens check the logs folder for the diags with matching time.

That's the latest log in the log folder of my flash drive. Maybe it wasn't able to create the log?

1 hour ago, Sleepyme said:

Happened again

Do you mean you stopped the server and it rebooted on it's own? If yes that's a hardware problem, I do see some hardware issues logged:

Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: [Hardware Error]: Corrected error, no action required.
Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: [Hardware Error]: CPU:0 (17:71:0) MC27_STATUS[-|CE|MiscV|-|-|-|SyndV|-|-|-]: 0x982000000002080b
Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: [Hardware Error]: IPID: 0x0001002e00000500, Syndrome: 0x000000005a020001
Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: [Hardware Error]: Power, Interrupts, etc. Ext. Error Code: 2, Link Error.
Jun  9 02:27:34 Vault001 kernel: [Hardware Error]: cache level: L3/GEN, mem/io: IO, mem-tx: GEN, part-proc: SRC (no timeout)

Looks like they are CPU cache related.