WTB: 2GB DDR2 Desktop RAM

Possibly.  What specs do you need?  I've got an older 1 GB stick of Patriot DDR2 800 that I use from time to time in test servers, but I could part with it.  It passes memtest for 24 hours +.

I've also got a bag of a bunch of rather old RAM for which I have no use.  It is all DDR or older.  You can have some of that RAM for the cost of shipping alone.

I've also got a bag of a bunch of rather old RAM for which I have no use.  It is all DDR or older.  You can have some of that RAM for the cost of shipping alone.

I just need something to get a cheap unRAID build started till the summer when I'll upgrade my main PC and can pull the RAM from that. Will 1GB of RAM be fine for unRAID and a few addons?

DDR2 800 is actually what I was looking for, it would be for the BIOSTAR A760G M2+ motherboard. I think it takes regular desktop DDR2 and not SO-DIMM laptop memory.

1 GB is definitely enough for what you need.  I know this RAM works with the Biostar board as well, since I've used that board extensively.  Does $20 sound reasonable?  Shipping should be $5 if I use one of USPS's flat rate boxes.  PM me with your address if you are interested.