All drives being kept awake.

Hey,

The past few days i've noticed all my drives were awake, when they usually aren't as it's mainly plex media on my drives and they spin up when being streamed. Even the parity drive is being kept awake. I don't think i've changed anything but i've been running unraid for years without issue, and suddenly past few days they're all being kept awake. I'm noticing very small reads every 30seconds or so on all drives.

Ignore the errors in the logs about github being unreachable etc as there's currently a world-wide site downage :) 

image.png.24ad9b28d179dffea0e2256658418aff.png

baldrick-diagnostics-20210608-1132.zip

Edited by jmmrly
56 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Than you likely have some plugin or other issue keeping the drives from spinning down, note that a frequent low number of reads is normal when the drives are up to get SMART/temp, but these shouldn't prevent them from spinning down.

After waiting a while, the drives are actually going to sleep. It's just misleading seeing all the little reads. The revert to 6.9.1 looks to of solved it, thanks :) 

• Like 1