gtx 1060 6gb hardware passthrough for windows 10 vm

gt 710

4x wd green 3tb

4x seagate 2tb

1x wd red plus 8tb parity drive

2x adata 256gb ssd as cache pool

1x intel 256gb nvme for windows 10 vm

1x adata 512gb ssd for storage for windows 10 vm

So plan is to run an unraid server dedicated for my wife and then the windows 10 vm is for her to do whatever. I will backup her info from the unraid to my main raid server. The unraid server just gives a central place for her stuff from her computers.

This is all hardware I already have. I plan to split up the cpu  2 core for unraid and 6 core for windows vm(slightly faster then a 3600xt). Any help ,critique , or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks

I use this board with 2 builds, one with a 3700x and another with a 5600x. It's been pretty good to me. One runs a single vm for gaming with dual AMD gpus and hosts my backup array with 8 spinners equalling 60 or 80 something TB (I don't remember). The other runs 2 gaming vm's for my family each with their own GPU. 

Had both for a few months and so far liked them. The IOMMU setting is hiding deep in a few layers, but that seemed to be the only hitch for me (aside from getting ram speed correctly.)

8 hours ago, newbs said:

Honestly I don't know, in a previous system I had the gt710 in I was able to so I am confident I can . Unless I can use just the 1060, I would prefer that. 

in one of my systems with the same board, I have an rx580 and an rx590 in x16 slots, and a gt 710 in an x1 slot. It's not an x1 card, but part of the reason I purchased this board is because the x1 slots are open ended (as you probably know). During boot it defaulted to the gt 710.