Can I? two unraid servers, both internet facing with a dynamic IP from ISP?

I am hoping for a solution. i am playing with nginx and cloudflareDDNS. but i can not seem to find a way to get traffic routed from EX- unraid.xxxx.net to go to the "unraid" server on my domain. where as I (with the help of port forward on my router) get ibm3650 to show up on the internet. but things like krusader dont work unless i modify the link to show ip info from the outside of my local network like the following example - 10.X.X.X:3000 is what tries to load when i run the docker firefox instead of resolving the proxied dns for my system. but once i modify the setting manually it works.

two seperate issues im sure. primary goal is to get the following working. 

I want to get unraid.xxx.net to go to the unraid server on the internet

as well as 

I want to get IBM3650.xxxx.net to also be accessible from the internet.

Once i get that, i can play with the dockers in the manner of firefox.ibm3650.XXX.net to pull access to the docker.

HELP? thanks in advance

Edited by Wiseone001
removal of domain name

Here is what im looking to get accomplished.

With port forwarding i can access one (IBM3650) from this page, however i can not remotely manage the other server unless im using a vpn, i do not want to load a vpn.. i want to be able to launch the dekstop for any and all of the servers i have.. suggestions? or am i limited to just the one..

Even if i access (IBM3650) from here i can not launch a vm or other docker. assuming i will need to set up imginx to reverse proxy it.. but been having difficulty since my ISP is dynamic...even with couldflareddns configured im not sure something is right.

help?

image.thumb.png.474525b8791e1d554a4d5d95947e84af.png