Dockers won't seem to update

I'm running 6.9.2, and for some reason my dockers have stopped updating correctly.  I have several that show there are updates available.  I run the update cmd, and it goes through the motions.  But it still shows that the update needs to be applied.  I can see in Plex that there is an update available, so I know it isn't actually updating the docker.  

I do not believe that anything else has changed in the environment.

Attached is a screen shot, and diagnostics.  

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 09.32.27.png

swissarmy-diagnostics-20210609-0932.zip

If you hit Check for updates does it say "Unknown" or "Not Available"?  It looks like your system isn't wanting to communicate with the outside world.  You've got your DNS addresses set to communicate with another machines (192.168.254.2) as the primary.  Try setting the primary to be 1.1.1.1 instead and see what happens

192.168.254.2 is a pihole docker on the machine.  

When I click check for updates...and even updating them all....it goes through the motions.  Downloads the dockers, applies them...and then we I go back to docker list, nothing has changed.  It still asks me to apply the update.  

I can change the system DNS this evening....