Join shares or Create new ones

Hello,

I have 6 disks of 12 tb on my server . Each one have  2 folders (Movie + Music) . So wrongly i create 6 shares of movie ( movie 1 , movie 2 , movie 3 ... movie 6) and 6 shares of music( music 1 , music 2... music 6 ) .

I want to create only one share for movies and one for music, and assign all 6 disks to this 2 shares. 

I don´t want to erase/format the disks to do it...  So i can´t eliminate the 12 shares( music+movies ) without format all the 6 disks??! 

Which is the easy way ? Buy a new disk , and start from here, use this new one to create copys and create one single share for music and other for movies?

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

If the shares have data you can just rename the folders, if they are empty delete those shares.

How ? If i want to have only one share for movies , and now i have 6 shares for movies, one per disk... They are not empty... 

My goal is one share for movies with all disks included on it , without deleting the content of 6 disks to perform it...

Edited by galego100
8 minutes ago, galego100 said:

When i finish all, i can delete the older shares?  (music 1, music 2... movies 1, movies 2...)

You don't delete anything the old shares are just renamed.

8 minutes ago, galego100 said:

The quotation marks are to write on the command?

Quotations are need for the source if there a space in the name like you posted, i.e., movies 1, if it's movies1 no quotations are needed, but they won't hurt anyway.