need help with faulty mover

so the past couple weeks both sonarr and radarr have been downloading things and unraid isnt moving files from the cache pool to long term storage.  Ive checked the shares and they both are set to Yes for using the cache the mover is set to work every morning at 4am.  I have also tried to invoke the mover manually but it still doesnt work that way either.  Im only ok at unraid/linux etc so ive tried everything i can think of but at this point im about to pull my hair out.

Maybe important
Unraid 6.9.2
dual parity
2 drive cache pool

download drive

any help would be greatly appreciated 

Is this new behavior? Had the mover script been correctly moving your files in the past and just recently stopped?

Do the completed downloads show in Sonarr and Radarr as being finished downloading.  Do the paths show correctly in Sonarr and Radarr.

In Radarr my path for my shows is

\\servername\media\tv shows\ShowName

Though I use a external sonarr instance, your path is is more likely to be similar to

/mnt/user/sharname/showname

Does the icon for the share in question show an orange triangle with an exclamation point, indicating it has files waiting to be moved from the cache?

Edited by Alex.vision