Unmountable: No file system and device is disabled (SOLVED)

Hi All, 

I am an Unraid OS Pro user 

I have 5 3T drive in my Array

I got back form vacation andout of nowhere 2 of my drive are not working. One shows as "Unmountable: No file system" and the other "device is disabled". My User Shares have gone back to default and. and all my Dockers are gone.  

Unfortunately I think I read the wrong form and going down a rabbit hole. I went to New Config> Preserve All>Apply. And immediately learned that this was a big mistake.
***But I did not start the Start the Array or reformat drives***

At this point I am just trying to see if I can retrieve my data that was on the drive. And then I can rebuild my server. I am a bit desperate and losing hope that it can be fixed.

Thanks All

adl-server-diagnostics-20210613-1011.zip

Edited by ADL
On 6/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, ADL said:

I went to New Config> Preserve All>Apply. And immediately learned that this was a big mistake.
***But I did not start the Start the Array or reformat drives***

If you haven't started the array after New Config then you should have a checkbox saying parity is valid. Check that box, start the array, and post new diagnostics.

2 hours ago, ADL said:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/69765-solved-unmountable-no-file-system/

I did find this and tried " xfs_repair -v /dev/md1 "  and get the same on drive 1. On drive 2 I get "attempting to find secondary superblock..." I wonted to check in before moving on.

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 9.48.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 9.54.50 PM.png

For drive1 run with the -L option for the repair toproceed as the warning is standard after a disk has been reported unmountable.

for disk2 there appears to be a more serious issue that xfs_repair will not be able to help,with. 

3 hours ago, ADL said:

I Have Tried that. Unfortunately I do not have the option to "Check Filesystem Status" on the 2 drives that don't mount.

Not sure why you would get this?   Had you started the array in a maintenance mode?

15 hours ago, itimpi said:

For drive1 run with the -L option for the repair toproceed as the warning is standard after a disk has been reported unmountable.

I Drive one with Option -L I Get "fatal error -- couldn't map inode 2256498763, err = 117" 

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 4.28.13 PM.png

• ADL changed the title to Unmountable: No file system and device is disabled (SOLVED)