Missing shares after array start/stop which was done due to another error...

Tried to watch a show, nothing was playing, went to check to make sure I could access files on the share, got an error accessing the share.

Checked via a terminal and got "cannot access '/mnt/user': Transport endpoint is not connected" error accessing anything in /mnt/user.

So, got weirded out, started and stopped the array, then the shares list was gone (empty), and on array start a drive is disabled (I'm guessing there's nothing wrong with it, probably a timeout on start? Will worry about that after a reboot). Also I then setup a root password (finally) cause I got paranoid with oddities, never know what's in those linux isos sometimes.

So to sum up, my shares are missing after I started and stopped the array to the due transport endpoint is not connected problem.

I have not done a reboot yet (finishing up a preclear). Any insights or anything I should check or do before I reboot? I assume on reboot I'll have to rebuild that disabled disk not a huge deal.

tower-diagnostics-20210612-2144.zip

6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

shfs crashed, rebooting will fix the shares issue, disk problem is unrelated, but due to log span can't see what happened.

Yes, rebooted and the shares are back. Log did get full afterwards yes and good now also after the reboot. Thanks.

Will rebuild that drive again, still checks out fine.