Mover is not transferring

Hi,

I've setup the volume mapping accordingly but mover still doesn't move anthing from download completed files to plex folder media/tv shows.

Please see pictures of general volume mapping and share settings. Tried to invoke the mover manually but nothing happens and it's set to hourly.

Br,

1220551950_VolumeMappingsplex-sonarr.thumb.PNG.c06d4173306d451bc0e7020446bc53a0.PNG81465850_sharessettings.thumb.PNG.b42c06a79e7546312f019e290df72266.PNG

You should provide your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) so we can get a better idea of what is going on.

mover will never change the path of a file so not sure why you think mover should be taking files out of the Downloads share?   I would have thought that was sonarr’s responsibility?

Unlike Sonarr, Radarr works fine but I there seems to be doubles. same file/s exist at the same time after finished downloading and has been moved.

for example:

Movie 1 finished and moved to Movies folder but still exist in downloads/Completed.

Maybe the issue similiar for Sonarr, I don't if I make sense really.

UPDATE:

I solved the moving issue, I have redone the volume mapping and it's working.

But just like previous post the files get duplicate one in media/tv shows , /movies and one in downloads/completed. sonarr and radarr does not clear out completed files, can this be solved with another docker?

• How can I get rid of the completed files automatically once they've been moved to their proper destinations?

Br,

Edited by SimpleDino