Can no longer mount 2 external USB drives

I really need your help. Not only did my cache ssd drive die completely, after replacing it with a new ssd and rebooting the server I can no longer mount my 2 external USB drives using the unassigned devices plugin. Diagnostics file attached.

The drives are XFS formatted and called sdab and sdac. Running xfs_repair -v on both of them shows the same error: bad primary superblock and bad magic number. Running overnight it wasn't able to find a secondary superblock on either drive.

The disc log info shows a similar error for both of them:

un 16 17:43:44 unRAIDServer01 unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdab1'...
Jun 16 17:43:44 unRAIDServer01 unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t xfs -o rw,noatime,nodiratime '/dev/sdab1' '/mnt/disks/extusb01'
Jun 16 17:43:44 unRAIDServer01 kernel: XFS (sdab1): Filesystem has duplicate UUID 3ebebc09-9352-40a7-83a3-363f4775d5b1 - can't mount
Jun 16 17:43:44 unRAIDServer01 unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sdab1' failed: 'mount: /mnt/disks/extusb01: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdab1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error. '

Any idea what I can do to save the data from those 2 drives? Thanks so much for your help.

unraidserver01-diagnostics-20210616-1744.zip

4 minutes ago, AlexNathan345 said:

What can I do to prevent unassigned disks from dropping?

That's usually a USB thing, though some controllers/bridges work better than others.

4 minutes ago, AlexNathan345 said:

They show up after re-booting but don't increase once acknowledged.

They look like a connection issue, usually it's a bad SATA cable, replacing them should help.

Thanks a lot. I'll keep an eye on both.

One non-unRAID question: any chance of recovering a failed SSD? It started off with a number (200 or so) SATA errors (Reallocated sector count and Uncorrectable error count) but the dive was still accessible. Then I powered down the server to put the SSD into another machine to clone it. Since then no computer even recognises the drive as one. Lost cause or anything I can try? Thanks again.

Since then no computer even recognises the drive as one
That's not uncommon with SSDs, they fail after a power off, and they fail much less than disks but when they fail they usually fail completely, no way that I know of recovering data other than using professional data recovery services.