[Support] Nginx Proxy Manager (NPM) Official

5 hours ago, mgutt said:

What didn't work? NPM is in the list?!

Try to ping qbittorrent through NPMs console. Should work.

It keeps getting the error:

Error 502

Bad gateway

When i acess via my domain using cloudflare. The others contaneirs that are in the same network as main works perfect. But the qbittorrent container that is the in the wg0 keets me getting error 502.

I added the NPM into the same wg0 network as a second network, it is listed there but nothing changed.

Here is what show me when i ping the qbittorrent container from NPM:

# su
 _   _       _            ____                      __  __                                   
| \ | | __ _(_)_ __ __  _|  _ \ _ __ _____  ___   _|  \/  | __ _ _ __   __ _  __ _  ___ _ __ 
|  \| |/ _` | | '_ \\ \/ / |_) | '__/ _ \ \/ / | | | |\/| |/ _` | '_ \ / _` |/ _` |/ _ \ '__|
| |\  | (_| | | | | |>  <|  __/| | | (_) >  <| |_| | |  | | (_| | | | | (_| | (_| |  __/ |   
|_| \_|\__, |_|_| |_/_/\_\_|   |_|  \___/_/\_\\__, |_|  |_|\__,_|_| |_|\__,_|\__, |\___|_|   
       |___/                                  |___/                          |___/           
Version 2.9.18 (cce73be) 2022-03-31 05:46:34 UTC, OpenResty 1.19.9.1, debian 10 (buster), Certbot certbot 1.25.0
Base: debian:buster-slim, linux/amd64
Certbot: nginxproxymanager/nginx-full:latest, linux/amd64
Node: nginxproxymanager/nginx-full:certbot, linux/amd64

[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl -sSL -D - http://192.168.1.30:8081 -o /dev/null
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
cache-control: no-store
connection: keep-alive
content-length: 2136
content-type: text/html
date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 11:09:35 GMT
x-content-type-options: nosniff
x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block

21 minutes ago, Ricardo Maranhao said:

when i ping the qbittorrent

I meant, that you need to test the hostname "qbittorent". Try this:

curl qbittorrent

23 minutes ago, Ricardo Maranhao said:
http://192.168.1.30:8081

This is the IP and Port of qbittorrent? HTTP 200 means NPM is able to reach it, so it should work.

Try in the NPM host settings the internal wg0 IP of qbittorrent as target:

And maybe try to curl this IP as well.

If NPM and qbittorrent are in the same network, NPM should be able to reach qbittorrent through this IP. But as those IPs can change on container restart (depends on the starting order of the containers), you should instead use the container name as target in your host settings (container name = hostname). By that NPM asks the DNS server of "wg0" for the current IP of qbittorrent.

1 hour ago, mgutt said:

I meant, that you need to test the hostname "qbittorent". Try this:

curl qbittorrent

This is the IP and Port of qbittorrent? HTTP 200 means NPM is able to reach it, so it should work.

Try in the NPM host settings the internal wg0 IP of qbittorrent as target:

And maybe try to curl this IP as well.

If NPM and qbittorrent are in the same network, NPM should be able to reach qbittorrent through this IP. But as those IPs can change on container restart (depends on the starting order of the containers), you should instead use the container name as target in your host settings (container name = hostname). By that NPM asks the DNS server of "wg0" for the current IP of qbittorrent.

SOLVED!

Thanks a lot @mgutt!! You are the choosen one!!

[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl qbittorrent
curl: (7) Failed to connect to qbittorrent port 80: Connection refused
[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl qbittorrent:8081
curl: (7) Failed to connect to qbittorrent port 8081: Connection refused
[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl qbittorrent:8080
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent"><meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"><!--[if IE]><link rel="icon" href="./favicon.ico?s=1"><![endif]--><title>qBittorrent</title><meta name="description" content="The sleekest looking WEBUI for qBittorrent made with Vuejs!"><meta property="og:image" content="./icons/android-chrome-maskable-512x512.png?s=22"><meta property="og:description" content="torrent universal server for remote download."><meta property="og:title" content="WELCOME :: VUE TORRENT"><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/chunk-vendors.4d7ded41.js"></script><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/app.370c936b.js"></script><link href="css/chunk-vendors.e1b5c20a.css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="css/app.d515b361.css" rel="stylesheet"><link rel="icon" type="image/svg+xml" href="img/icons/favicon.svg"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="./icons/favicon-32x32.png?s=22"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="16x16" href="./icons/favicon-16x16.png?s=22"><link rel="manifest" href="manifest.json"><meta name="theme-color" content="#597566"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="no"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="default"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="VueTorrent"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="./icons/apple-touch-icon.png?s=22"><link rel="mask-icon" href="./icons/safari-pinned-tab.svg?s=22" color="#597566"><meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="img/icons/msapplication-icon-144x144.png"><meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#000000"><script defer="defer" src="js/chunk-vendors-legacy.39ed746a.js" nomodule></script><script defer="defer" src="js/app-legacy.36917abe.js" nomodule></script></head><body><noscript><strong>We're sorry but VueTorrent doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable it to continue.</strong></noscript><div id="app"></div></body></html>[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# 

To sumarize for person in the future with that problem:

CASE OF USE: 

Use a container inside a WIREGUARD VPN TUNNEL IN DOCKER WITH A CUSTOM WG NETWORK thats is diferent from your NPM netowrk.

1. Connect the NPM docker to the custom wg network as a second network:

docker network connect wg0 Nginx-Proxy-Manager-Official

2. See the network is connected:

docker network inspect <network_name>

for example: docker network inspect wg0

3. See if the docker container from NPM is connected, and the other container is there:

[
    {
        "Name": "wg0",
        "Id": "fd1589ad816d6df8920bba867b7e5369b988abe4e845430abf81613739098e9f",
        "Created": "2022-06-17T07:39:30.659947081-03:00",
        "Scope": "local",
        "Driver": "bridge",
        "EnableIPv6": false,
        "IPAM": {
            "Driver": "default",
            "Options": {},
            "Config": [
                {
                    "Subnet": "172.31.200.0/24"
                }
            ]
        },
        "Internal": false,
        "Attachable": false,
        "Ingress": false,
        "ConfigFrom": {
            "Network": ""
        },
        "ConfigOnly": false,
        "Containers": {
            "0edc1cf543b477594e7a4b1f83b3eb6a06d9f78c467b8289ec1fe86825bd22b4": {
                "Name": "Nginx-Proxy-Manager-Official",
                "EndpointID": "8cbef963f8f24e72bcadedd8b05b1e60b6aa4978e7a3060278afb41b8c1219cb",
                "MacAddress": "",
                "IPv4Address": "172.31.200.4/24",
                "IPv6Address": ""
            },
            "e530259583366654dd0b33404dba652acd15fda16ee213e9750244eff8c1f358": {
                "Name": "qbittorrent",
                "EndpointID": "e0020699fe027f83dfbf20ab96f09fc1f87b20d2b3d17f532fa608391fc5de2d",
                "MacAddress": ",
                "IPv4Address": "172.31.200.2/24",
                "IPv6Address": ""
            }
        },
        "Options": {},
        "Labels": {}
    }
]

4. DON'T try to connect using the hostname and external port:

[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl qbittorrent:8081
curl: (7) Failed to connect to qbittorrent port 8081: Connection refused

5. If you going to use the hostname, USE THE INTERNAL DOCKER PORT:

[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl qbittorrent:8080
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent"><meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"><!--[if IE]><link rel="icon" href="./favicon.ico?s=1"><![endif]--><title>qBittorrent</title><meta name="description" content="The sleekest looking WEBUI for qBittorrent made with Vuejs!"><meta property="og:image" content="./icons/android-chrome-maskable-512x512.png?s=22"><meta property="og:description" content="torrent universal server for remote download."><meta property="og:title" content="WELCOME :: VUE TORRENT"><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/chunk-vendors.4d7ded41.js"></script><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/app.370c936b.js"></script><link href="css/chunk-vendors.e1b5c20a.css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="css/app.d515b361.css" rel="stylesheet"><link rel="icon" type="image/svg+xml" href="img/icons/favicon.svg"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="./icons/favicon-32x32.png?s=22"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="16x16" href="./icons/favicon-16x16.png?s=22"><link rel="manifest" href="manifest.json"><meta name="theme-color" content="#597566"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="no"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="default"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="VueTorrent"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="./icons/apple-touch-icon.png?s=22"><link rel="mask-icon" href="./icons/safari-pinned-tab.svg?s=22" color="#597566"><meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="img/icons/msapplication-icon-144x144.png"><meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#000000"><script defer="defer" src="js/chunk-vendors-legacy.39ed746a.js" nomodule></script><script defer="defer" src="js/app-legacy.36917abe.js" nomodule></script></head><body><noscript><strong>We're sorry but VueTorrent doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable it to continue.</strong></noscript><div id="app"></div></body></html>

6. You can use the external ip WITH the external port:

[root@docker-0edc1cf543b4:/app]# curl 192.168.1.30:8081
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent"><meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"><!--[if IE]><link rel="icon" href="./favicon.ico?s=1"><![endif]--><title>qBittorrent</title><meta name="description" content="The sleekest looking WEBUI for qBittorrent made with Vuejs!"><meta property="og:image" content="./icons/android-chrome-maskable-512x512.png?s=22"><meta property="og:description" content="torrent universal server for remote download."><meta property="og:title" content="WELCOME :: VUE TORRENT"><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/chunk-vendors.4d7ded41.js"></script><script defer="defer" type="module" src="js/app.370c936b.js"></script><link href="css/chunk-vendors.e1b5c20a.css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="css/app.d515b361.css" rel="stylesheet"><link rel="icon" type="image/svg+xml" href="img/icons/favicon.svg"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="./icons/favicon-32x32.png?s=22"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="16x16" href="./icons/favicon-16x16.png?s=22"><link rel="manifest" href="manifest.json"><meta name="theme-color" content="#597566"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="no"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="default"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="VueTorrent"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="./icons/apple-touch-icon.png?s=22"><link rel="mask-icon" href="./icons/safari-pinned-tab.svg?s=22" color="#597566"><meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="img/icons/msapplication-icon-144x144.png"><meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#000000"><script defer="defer" src="js/chunk-vendors-legacy.39ed746a.js" nomodule></script><script defer="defer" src="js/app-legacy.36917abe.js" nomodule></script></head><body><noscript><strong>We're sorry but VueTorrent doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable it to continue.</strong></noscript><div id="app"></div></body></html>

Hope these help someone! :)

Thanks again for @mgutt!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mgutt said:

Did you open Port 80 on your router and point it to NPM?

7 hours ago, mgutt said:

Did you open Port 80 on your router and point it to NPM?

Yes I open the port. Tried every time to make an ssl and all subdomains keeps pointing to unraid even though I point them to other apps

23 minutes ago, mgutt said:

What happens if you open:

http://unraid.yourdomain.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/

This must return this 404 answer of NPM:

image.png.9436f3a165860a24faad54a5eed9c1e6.png

i was getting this.

but i still can't ssl anything. and everything gets back to unraid login screen

23 minutes ago, mgutt said:

Skærmbillede 2022-06-29 202455.jpg

It seems you are not using the Nginx Proxy Manager Official docker as you are not seeing the word "openresty" which is the OS of the official container.

Another idea: Does your router support Hairpinning / NAT Loopback? You can test this, by opening one of your domains by using a mobile phone without Wifi connection.

Then execute this on your PCs command line:

curl checkip.amazonaws.com

It will return your public IP.

Now execute this to check the IP of your domain:

ping unraid.yourdomain.com

Is it the same?

Hello all,

Since today, the Docker I have set up via the Nginx Proxy Manager are no longer accessible. I did not change anything in the Nginx Proxy Manger, on the FritzBox or in Unraid.
The status in the Nginx Proxy Manager also says "Online" everywhere as usual. The port forwarding in the FritzBox is also activated as usual. The Dockers themselves are also directly accessible via the IP address.
I use DuckDNS as domain. The domains are there as usual. I have restarted Unraid and the Dockers.
If I want to open the DuckDNS address, which is stored in Nginx Proxy Manager, the following error occurs: "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" (tested in Firefox and Chrome).
Can someone please help me? I do not know what could be the reason for this.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, 4n0nyM said:

If I want to open the DuckDNS address

Check which public ipv4 your internet connection has and compare it with the IP which is provided through this domain.

If it's correct. Please verify that you not able to reach the domain from inside and outside your local network (like a mobile phone).

11 minutes ago, mgutt said:

Check which public ipv4 your internet connection has and compare it with the IP which is provided through this domain.

If it's correct. Please verify that you not able to reach the domain from inside and outside your local network (like a mobile phone).

The public IPv4 is the same as the current ip in DuckDNS.
From the cell phone via the mobile internet it does not work either. In Safari, it comes, “Safari could not open the site because the server stopped responding.” And in Firefox over mobile data, “The request timed out. NSURLErrorDomain”.

20 minutes ago, 4n0nyM said:

Something seems to be wrong with Nextcloud:

Looks good. 302 only means there is a redirect to a different URL. But NPM is able to reach this IP, which is the important part.

Did you accidentally (partially) delete the appdata of NPM so the created SSL certificate files maybe gone lost?

Do you have a host which does not force SSL, so you can test http? (If HSTS was enabled, you must use a different browser which never opened this domain or you need to try to find out how to delete the browsers HSTS cache).

19 minutes ago, mgutt said:

Did you accidentally (partially) delete the appdata of NPM so the created SSL certificate files maybe gone lost?

I myself have done nothing. In my RSS app, which retrieves the data via the DuckDNS address has the last time today at 00:06 clock still worked. Overnight, the phone was then off and I have also done nothing. Then this morning the synchronization failed.
The same applies to Nextcloud. Yesterday it still worked, but today it doesn't.
The only thing that ran yesterday in the evening is from 21:44 44 min long a duplicati backup to the Google cloud.

19 minutes ago, mgutt said:

Do you have a host which does not force SSL, so you can test http? (If HSTS was enabled, you must use a different browser which never opened this domain or you need to try to find out how to delete the browsers HSTS cache).

As a test, I turned off "Force SSL" in the Nginx Proxy Manager for FreshRSS and downloaded Vivaldi (not used yet). However, the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error still occurs via http.
On the cell phone with the browser DuckDuckGo (never downloaded before) it also does not work on wifi and mobile data.

Edited by 4n0nyM
47 minutes ago, 4n0nyM said:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error still occurs via http.

Hmm... Strange. As you are able to load NPM through your public IP, everything should work.

Do you maybe use IPv6? So maybe IPv6 is dead while IPv4 is working?

1 hour ago, mgutt said:

@mgutt Thank you very much, something must have gone wrong yesterday with the Duplicati backup or something. I restored the appdata files from Nginx Proxy Manager from the backup before and it works again 🥳. What exactly has corrupted the appdata of Nginx Proxy Manager I cannot say. My guess would be Duplicati.
Thank you very much for your fast and great support 😊

I may have rejoiced too soon. Access to FreshRSS and Nextloud via Nginx Proxy Manager seems to fail sporadically now. Right now, for example, I could access Nextcloud, but not FreshRSS. Then I tried accessing FreshRSS again and after an unusually long wait it did open.

Edited by 4n0nyM
32 minutes ago, 4n0nyM said:

I may have rejoiced too soon. Access to FreshRSS and Nextloud via Nginx Proxy Manager seems to fail sporadically now. Right now, for example, I could access Nextcloud, but not FreshRSS. Then I tried accessing FreshRSS again and after an unusually long wait it did open.

Is your log for NPM in Unraid showing anything spamming over and over? Perhaps something about a port conflict or 80 or anything?

52 minutes ago, blaine07 said:

Is your log for NPM in Unraid showing anything spamming over and over? Perhaps something about a port conflict or 80 or anything?

It says something about IPV6, but I actually use IPV4.
Then comes: Current database version: none
But SQLite is entered in the Docker settings.

Here are the logs:

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

`QueryBuilder#allowEager` method is deprecated. You should use `allowGraph` instead. `allowEager` method will be removed in 3.0
`QueryBuilder#eager` method is deprecated. You should use the `withGraphFetched` method instead. `eager` method will be removed in 3.0
QueryBuilder#omit is deprecated. This method will be removed in version 3.0
Model#$omit is deprected and will be removed in 3.0.
s6-svscanctl: fatal: unable to control /var/run/s6/services: supervisor not listening
`QueryBuilder#allowEager` method is deprecated. You should use `allowGraph` instead. `allowEager` method will be removed in 3.0
`QueryBuilder#eager` method is deprecated. You should use the `withGraphFetched` method instead. `eager` method will be removed in 3.0
QueryBuilder#omit is deprecated. This method will be removed in version 3.0
Model#$omit is deprected and will be removed in 3.0.
❯ Enabling IPV6 in hosts: /etc/nginx/conf.d
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/assets.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/block-exploits.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/force-ssl.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/ip_ranges.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/letsencrypt-acme-challenge.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/proxy.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/ssl-ciphers.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/resolvers.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/production.conf
❯ Enabling IPV6 in hosts: /data/nginx
  ❯ /data/nginx/default_host/site.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/1.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/17.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/6.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/redirection_host/1.conf
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [Migrate  ] › ℹ  info      Current database version: none
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [Setup    ] › ℹ  info      Logrotate Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [Setup    ] › ℹ  info      Logrotate completed.
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching IP Ranges from online services...
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v4
[7/2/2022] [3:26:26 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v6
[7/2/2022] [3:26:27 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Let's Encrypt Renewal Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:26:27 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renewing SSL certs close to expiry...
[7/2/2022] [3:26:27 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      IP Ranges Renewal Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:26:27 PM] [Global   ] › ℹ  info      Backend PID 247 listening on port 3000 ...
[7/2/2022] [3:26:28 PM] [Nginx    ] › ℹ  info      Reloading Nginx
[7/2/2022] [3:26:28 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renew Complete
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01_perms.sh: executing... 
Changing ownership of /data/logs to 0:0
[cont-init.d] 01_perms.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 01_s6-secret-init.sh: executing... 
[cont-init.d] 01_s6-secret-init.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
❯ Enabling IPV6 in hosts: /etc/nginx/conf.d
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/assets.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/block-exploits.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/force-ssl.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/ip_ranges.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/letsencrypt-acme-challenge.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/proxy.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/ssl-ciphers.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/include/resolvers.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
  ❯ /etc/nginx/conf.d/production.conf
❯ Enabling IPV6 in hosts: /data/nginx
  ❯ /data/nginx/default_host/site.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/1.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/17.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/proxy_host/6.conf
  ❯ /data/nginx/redirection_host/1.conf
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [Migrate  ] › ℹ  info      Current database version: none
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [Setup    ] › ℹ  info      Logrotate Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [Setup    ] › ℹ  info      Logrotate completed.
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching IP Ranges from online services...
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v4
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      Fetching https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v6
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Let's Encrypt Renewal Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renewing SSL certs close to expiry...
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [IP Ranges] › ℹ  info      IP Ranges Renewal Timer initialized
[7/2/2022] [3:27:19 PM] [Global   ] › ℹ  info      Backend PID 246 listening on port 3000 ...
[7/2/2022] [3:27:20 PM] [Nginx    ] › ℹ  info      Reloading Nginx
[7/2/2022] [3:27:20 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renew Complete
[7/2/2022] [4:27:19 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renewing SSL certs close to expiry...
[7/2/2022] [4:27:20 PM] [Nginx    ] › ℹ  info      Reloading Nginx
[7/2/2022] [4:27:20 PM] [SSL      ] › ℹ  info      Renew Complete

Something still doesn't seem to be working right. One moment I can open FreshRSS or Nextcloud, then suddenly both, and the next moment neither. Always random.

These are the Docker settings: (has actually worked for months)

grafik.thumb.png.f898f77fb0ede2f3656b2ba92ac78d13.png

Edited by 4n0nyM
24 minutes ago, r00tH4cK3r said:

However, when trying to generate an SSL certificate, I keep getting an internal error. Any ideas?

Open Port 80 and check if you are able to open your Subdomain through http (not https) and from an external client like a smartphone.