Cannot Access Unraid Server In Windows - Was Not Always The Case

Hello Everyone,

I was getting ready to move files this morning to my Unraid Server, and under the "Network" folder on my Windows 10 computer, the server folder does show. Upon trying to open it, it says that the folder is empty. This is the first time I have ever come across this issue. My server was working just fine previously, so I do not know what might have happened.

I also cannot access the server using http://SERVER but can access through 192.1xx.1.xx which is also a first for me.

Attached is the diagnostics. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

tardis-diagnostics-20210617-1506.zip

What I meant was that a Windows update might have caused the problem, not that it would be expected to fix a problem. Windows is always "adding security".

I noticed you didn't have Dynamix Local Master plugin installed. That and other things mentioned in that thread I linked might help.

I downloaded the Dynamix Local Master.

I have also changed my Server Name to something else which allowed me to:

• Access the Web GUI by typing in http://SERVER in the address bar (score)
  • My PC recognizes the network
  • I was able to see the shares on the network folder and when double-clicking on a folder, asked me for my credentials.

It seems like everything is good to go, but now, I come across an issue with transferring files.

I can transfer a pdf file from my computer to the server without an issue. But trying to transfer a movie file (2.6 GB), it starts to transfer, but then the speeds go down, eventually to 0, and then I get the Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred.

Also, I noticed that when I change the server name back to my original server name, then the same issues occur, i.e. not being able to access the server through host name, double clicking server folder and shows empty.