Corsair 750D does not fit Supermicro X10DRI, looking for suggestion on a replacement case

Eddyall

So long story short, got part for rebuilding the Unraid machine including a Supermicro Motherboard, went to install it and realized that half the standoff are not where they need to be and as I don't want to start drilling new standoff spot I'm gonna need a new case sadly. Looking online ATM but the ones I know seems to just be discontinued, so will continue to look but would appreciate the help of others with recommendations. I'm looking preferably first for a tower, I don't wanna get a server rack just yet if I can avoid it.

I already got the coolers for the dual CPUs, Noctua NH-U12S redux (Height 158 mm) and I currently have 6 drives. I'm in Canada for what I can get shipped. I got extension for 24 and 8pins so tower height not too much a concern. I'd also need space for a 5''25 inch bay for a BluRay drive but at this point I can move that if I need to. 

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
I'm really wishing CaseLabs still existed right about now.

Edited by Eddyall
On 6/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, TangoEchoAlpha said:

The loss of CaseLabs was a real shame.

The only suggestion I can think of would be the Fractal Design 7 XL, although they seem to be like rocking horse poo at the moment. I keep on the lookout myself, but they are out of stock in the UK and have been for some time...

I did actually went with that case in the end, had to rush a bit in case some of my parts needed to be returned, but from research seems that was really the best none rack case I could fine. Good thing I rushed it because the coolers I had needed to be returned and I had received them early. One thing that does seem to not exist anymore tho are the extra drive mounting items, only got to see less then 30 total on Ebay so words of warning for people looking at this case for a storage build with hard drive.

For anyone stumbling upon this, LGA-2011 v3, there's a square ILM and a narrow ILM, make sure the cooler match the right one.

23 minutes ago, Eddyall said:

One thing that does seem to not exist anymore tho are the extra drive mounting items, only got to see less then 30 total on Ebay so words of warning for people looking at this case for a storage build with hard drive.

Is that a permanent shortage or just a 'everything in the world is difficult to get hold of' shortage, or impossible to say? The retailer I buy a lot of my kit from in the UK has had the Define 7 XL 'overdue' on stock since the start of June.