How to setup intel 11600k igpu?

My server is running fine but in plex or handbrake I can't get hardware encoding to work.  Ultimately I'd like to get x265 quicksync working in handbrake but would settle for the ease of plex library optimization.

My server is only a few days old and I'm new to most of this.  I'm not an experienced linux user but can follow guides.  I've read some about the i915 drivers. I've tried following this guide but am getting an error after typing in cd /dev/dri stating "no such file or directory".   I've tried finding a few posts about this issue but the links used are no longer active or I seem to not have access to it. 

Using unRaid 6.9.2 via the webGUI.  What steps do I need to take to get the appropriate drivers into unraid for the 11600k and to enable quicksync for use in plex or handbrake?

9 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

My server is running fine but in plex or handbrake I can't get hardware encoding to work.  Ultimately I'd like to get x265 quicksync working in handbrake but would settle for the ease of plex library optimization.

My server is only a few days old and I'm new to most of this.  I'm not an experienced linux user but can follow guides.  I've read some about the i915 drivers. I've tried following this guide but am getting an error after typing in cd /dev/dri stating "no such file or directory".   I've tried finding a few posts about this issue but the links used are no longer active or I seem to not have access to it. 

Using unRaid 6.9.2 via the webGUI.  What steps do I need to take to get the appropriate drivers into unraid for the 11600k and to enable quicksync for use in plex or handbrake?

Just load intel-gpu-top plugin and that will enable 11th gen.

Edited by SimonF
20 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

As an update I've installed the plugin and still not getting it to work. 

filemissing.PNG

You might need to reboot, have you enable the i915 driver at any point as you will need to delete the i915.conf file from /boot/config/modprobe.d if you have created it.

Also you may find additional answers here.