[Solved] I delete a user share, but it keeps coming back.

I deleted a user share named "backup", and deleted it's folder using Krusader, but it keeps coming back into my user shares.   It does not come back immediately, but it comes back eventually.  How do I delete it permanently? 

I have another share I want to keep, named "backups"  with an "s", which has not been any problem, but I wonder if it causes the above problem.  

Just now deleted the share "backup" again.  But I was not able to see it in Krusader after that. I may have been mixed up about the sequence when I recall deleting in Krusader in the past.  But I do expect it to come back eventually, based on past experience.

• xrqp changed the title to I delete a user share, but it keeps coming back.

Thanks to your advice, I was able to find I was using "backup" in my Roon container.  I changed it to "backups" now.  I got a feeling that will fix it.  Thanks very much.

Edit: I found nzbHydra2 also created a "backup" folder as a default.  Fixed that too.

Edited by xrqp
  • Like 1
  • ChatNoir changed the title to [Solved] I delete a user share, but it keeps coming back.