Has anyone setup My Servers behind an ATT gateway?

FlyingTexan

I've really liked my ATT service (fiber) but the BWG-210 gateway I've been using I think restricts me from being able to setup My Servers.  I'm BY FAR not one to know all the ins and outs. Has anyone managed to make this work?  I do have a WRT-3200 Linksys router but don't know if that will work. I also tend to game online and not sure if that would add any latency or slow me down. The WRT has been out for a while and I'm not sure how well it would handle a gigabit line. 

On 6/21/2021 at 10:55 PM, FlyingTexan said:

I've really liked my ATT service (fiber) but the BWG-210 gateway I've been using I think restricts me from being able to setup My Servers.  I'm BY FAR not one to know all the ins and outs. Has anyone managed to make this work?  I do have a WRT-3200 Linksys router but don't know if that will work. I also tend to game online and not sure if that would add any latency or slow me down. The WRT has been out for a while and I'm not sure how well it would handle a gigabit line. 

I have the same service and gateway and have my servers running without any issues. I should add that I'm running the gateway behind pfsense but you should able to use my servers with the BWG without issues.

4 minutes ago, CrashnBrn said:

I have the same service and gateway and have my servers running without any issues. I should add that I'm running the gateway behind pfsense but you should able to use my servers with the BWG without issues.

I'm following their guides and it keeps throwing me the error they show in it. 

6 minutes ago, CrashnBrn said:

Ok I tried it several times since yesterday. Today I click it and it goes right through. I don't understand....