Dynamix S3 Sleep Unclean Shutdowns?

Hello,

I recently configured my server to shut off at 7am in the morning, and turn back on at 7pm. I have it functioning with a combo of a shutdown program within my windows 10 VM I am running, the s3 sleep plugin addon to get the server to shut down, and a WIFI plug/timer to kill power a half hour later at 730, and restore it at 700 pm to turn the server back on.

Unfortunately, I can not get unraid to shut down cleanly, and it keeps triggering a parity check when it turns on. The VM I have is on a NVME drive, formatted with unassigned devices not in the array. 

Is there a command I can or need to add to the s3 sleep addon to get this to function correctly? Keep in mind, I want to do a full shutdown, not a s3 sleep.

image.thumb.png.68f38308e79b9f4c164f1eb0a05087fc.png

tower-diagnostics-20210622-1136.zip

• 3 months later...
On 6/23/2021 at 1:39 AM, xerox445 said:

Hello,

I recently configured my server to shut off at 7am in the morning, and turn back on at 7pm. I have it functioning with a combo of a shutdown program within my windows 10 VM I am running, the s3 sleep plugin addon to get the server to shut down, and a WIFI plug/timer to kill power a half hour later at 730, and restore it at 700 pm to turn the server back on.

Unfortunately, I can not get unraid to shut down cleanly, and it keeps triggering a parity check when it turns on. The VM I have is on a NVME drive, formatted with unassigned devices not in the array. 

Is there a command I can or need to add to the s3 sleep addon to get this to function correctly? Keep in mind, I want to do a full shutdown, not a s3 sleep.

image.thumb.png.68f38308e79b9f4c164f1eb0a05087fc.png

tower-diagnostics-20210622-1136.zip 118.47 kB · 0 downloads

Hello. I have this problem also. Did you find a resolution?