Disabled Parity Drive with Error count days after reseating cables, safe to re-enable? (SOLVED)

Hello Unraid community,

I'm currently running Unraid 6.9.2 on a ryzen 7 1700 build using an asus Prime B350 Plus MB with 24GB of memory and two LSI Logic SAS 9207-8i Controllers.

I recently had some issues which prompted me to relocate my server to another room. once i got it back up and running initially it did not find my partity drive (which i'm sure was due to some jostling that likely loosened a data/power cable) after i completely removed and reseated the connections for the drive and restarted unraid it came up as expected and things were as they once were.

Fast forward about about 5 days later and I am seeing that while the server was running it encountered some errors and the drive is no longer online currently. I haven't moved or touched anything since getting it up and running so I want to make sure things look ok before i walk through the process of trying to re-enable the drive as a parity drive.

any help/reassurance would be appreciated!

Thank you.

mediaserver-diagnostics-20210622-0910.zip

Edited by dtlokey
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • dtlokey changed the title to Disabled Parity Drive with Error count days after reseating cables, safe to re-enable? (SOLVED)