Mover not moving ALL files

I recently upgraded a drive in my SSD cache pool.  I probably would have been fine without, but before replacing the drive I moved shares that normally reside on the cache to the array.  Most importantly I wanted to move my large Plex appdata folder.  To move the shares, I changed their cache preference from PREFER to YES and ran the Mover.  I also stopped all dockers and disabled auto-start so that the files would not be in use.

After the cache upgrade, which had no issues, I changed the shares back to PREFER and started the Mover again.  Once finished, I checked the array disks for any lingering folders or files, and I found some.  There aren't many, just one .icons folder from Krusader that seems to be empty, and six Plex metadata .bundle folders.  The Plex folders are spread across five folders in one library, so just one or two subfolders in folders that normally contain hundreds of these .bundle folders.  When I explore the bundle folders deeper, there are several more levels of subfolders but ultimately they all appear empty.  This means I don't think there is really any data to be worried about, just folders that need to be cleaned up.

I didn't previously have mover logging enabled, but now I do.  The most recent mover operation is very close to the end of the attached log.  What seems interesting is that the the mover is trying to move files (that do not exist), that have the same paths as the few folders still remaining on the array.  I guess instead of deleting the empty folder path, Mover left the empty folders behind.

Is there a way to force Mover to clean up the folders?  

Can I safely remove them manually?

Should I ignore them since they take up no space?

unbucket-syslog-20210624-0045.zip