Pooled cache data won't completely move to array

I have an existing cache pool below that I'm trying to move everything off of, and replace my smaller 250GB ssd with another 1TB MX500.. However, as you can see below, even after I've invoked the 'Mover' it's still leaving behind 64.2MB. Selecting the folder under 'view' for the cache pool shows there's several items remaining under appdata (krusader, Nginx, overseerr, and PlexMediaServer) 

(Unraid version 6.9.2)

Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD

Samsung 250GB SSD
Total size of pool: 625GB

Currently being used (after 'Mover' is envoked): 64.2MB

Currently free: 249GB

Steps I've followed (and double checked)

1. Stopped all docker containers.

2. Stopped all virtual machines.

3. Disabled docker.

4. Disabled VM Manager.

5. Selected, Compute Shares on the 'Shares' screen.

6. Set all shares to 'Yes' for "Use Cache".  

7. Invoked 'Mover'

Expectation: After following the above steps, I would have expected to see no more data on the cache pool.

Please note: this is my very first post and am still new to Unraid, but please let me know if you need any logs and I can accommodate. I've been reading a bunch of other posts about similar issues, but can't seem to correct this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

How would I tell? If I go into the file explorer in unraid, I can see appdata -> (folders for the different apps listed in my original post -- Plex, Overseerr, Nginx, and Krusader)... if I select Plex, I can see sub-directories. If I keep going deeper into the subdirectories I eventually get the point where I can't go further and it says "No listing: Too many files". From the few directories I've looked at in unraid, all other levels (except for the deepest one mentioned) show 0 files. 

Does this make sense? Is there any better way of double checking this?

So I opened the Cache drive in Krusader and a 20-30 minute review shows that it's not moving over some of the files from some of the different docker containers. They're nothing that I understand, as most are either logs (in the case of Krusader) or subtitle files (in the case of Plex).

In the attached example below for Plex, the list of files on the left is what got moved over to Disk 3. While on the right, is what remains in the same directory on the cache drive that didn't get moved over. Am I able to determine anything from this? I'm not really familiar with Krusader, but does this mean that the mover just didn't move over duplicate files? I underlined in the image below two files that appear to be the same.

Krusader.thumb.JPG.fd211664dd56002d6c6fd571d0436f85.JPG

Trying to understand my next steps here:

1. Should I be backing up anything at this point and then proceed with switching out the cache drive?

2. Attempt to use Krusader or another program to move over the remaining appdata folder into Disk 3?

3. Not worry about backing anything up and just proceed with switching out the cache drive?

Apologies if I'm making this out to be more concerning that it is. Just having difficulty understanding WHY stuff got left behind when I invoked the 'Mover'.

Edit 2:56pm: I've been able to find a similar thread to mine from Feb 2021. Looking at @Trul's comment on the 5th, it was recommended to turn on 'mover logging' under scheduler to see what is returned.

Edited by ThatTallGuy21
5 minutes ago, John_M said:

You are correct to say that the Mover doesn't move duplicate files. However the two items you highlighted are directories. You need to compare their contents in order to determine which is the newer version of each file, assuming that's what you want to do.

Gotcha. I looked through both again and found where the actual files are at.  I'd say going through Plex is going to be really tedious to do and doesn't seem like there'd be much upside, right? 

Example: Plex folder on cache drive has file not in the same directory of Disk 3.Krusader_2.thumb.JPG.e017f6cee236d2a6bff660f0eefcd100.JPG

Example 2: Krusader folder on cache drive has different files not in the same directory of Disk 3.

Krusader_3.thumb.JPG.27b1ff6b88adccf6b7d0fa08fb5a2ebc.JPG

UPDATE: I ended up using "unbalance" from Community Applications to move the remaining files from the cache to my disk. I then swapped my 250GB SSD with my 1TB, used mover to move everything back, and everything worked except for Plex. Thankfully had a backup of my appdata from a couple days ago that saved me, and once I utilized that, I remapped the 1TB ssd and everything worked.

Thank God for CA Appdata backup... Saved me tons of hours reconfiguring Plex.