Unraid not showing shared drives or GUI

Hello,

I am having issue with starting my unraid server. I have been using the server for more than a year now with no issues. Recently one of my drive in the pool died (One parity drive and two drives in pool). I turned off the server removed the drive and added new drive with same capacity. Now when I boot the system in GUI mode, I dont' see the screen (http://localhost). When I boot the system in GUI safe mode, I see the array but when I hit on start its saying "Array starting..." and one of the disk its in "mounting.." status.  

I also tried flashing the USB with latest download and copying the config folder, but nothing changed.

Any help is highly appreciated. 

image.thumb.png.54239707e6509ad3acd7c8486fbc31db.png

You're trying to rebuild Disk 2 but your Parity disk is disabled (see the red cross next to it in your screenshot) so the array can't start because there are too many missing disks. Do you still have your old Disk 2? Is it completely dead? Unfortunately, your new Disk 2 isn't particularly healthy, either. Do you have backups of your important data?

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a while I replied. After couple of tries my unraid array started with only one disk (disk1) which has majority of data. I haven't touched until I received my new HDD. After receiving I swapped the parity drive with new one and it built party, then replaced other disk with new one. Now my server is back up with all healthy drives. I was lucky to have all my data in that one drive that didn't fail. 

Thank you everyone for the support. Awesome community!!

• Like 1