Wrongly Formatted unraid usb

As far as I know that is not possible as all configuration information is stored on the USB that you said you have just wiped.   I am surprised that UnRaid has not started behaving erratically with the flash drive contents gone.

do you have any backups of the flash drive?    If it is on the array now would be the time to copy it elsewhere.

39 minutes ago, itimpi said:

As far as I know that is not possible as all configuration information is stored on the USB that you said you have just wiped.   I am surprised that UnRaid has not started behaving erratically with the flash drive contents gone.

do you have any backups of the flash drive?    If it is on the array now would be the time to copy it elsewhere.

It is erratic. docker, vm and community apps is gone. array is working. my cache drive also shows as missing.

but plugins working surprisingly..

i created new usb, tried to register my key but even thats not working.

i guess no way but to setup my server back from scratch..

1 hour ago, hus2020 said:

ut plugins working surprisingly.

They load into RaM during the boot sequence, so as long as they do not later need anything off the flash drive they are OK.

1 hour ago, hus2020 said:

i created new usb, tried to register my key but even thats not working

If you simply redid the flash drive and put the licence key file for the flash drive into the config file it should show as already licensed.   Not quite sure from your description what you actually did.