Docker page completely unresponsive when resizing

Hi, I'm on  6.9.2, and I haven't been able to fix this problem yet.

I have tried removing the themes plugin, changing the theme, disabling SSL and using a different browser.

The problem happens when i try to resize the window on the docker page, everything freezes for aproximately 5 seconds and I have to wait till it comes back, otherwise I can't do anything on the page, it's like it won't render the page in real time.

Edited by NYSTAGMO
6 hours ago, Squid said:

Going to be a browser thing, as no part of Unraid performs any sizing checks etc as a window is resized, but rather relies on the browser to properly resize things.

Tried changing browser, even on my phone, some people on discord is having the same issue also.

14 hours ago, binarymelon said:

I'm having the issue as well.  I'm not sure it's related to resizing.  The issue for me is most severe when viewing the docker page while on a mobile device.  

"Glad" to see someone suffering from this too, let's hope we get some help.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, ksarnelli said:

Anyone ever get to the bottom of this?  I was hoping some update in 6.10 would fix the issue, but it still persists.  In my case it's like a 30+ seconds delay when resizing the docker page.

Have you tried a different browser?  Tables (which are what the docker page uses) aren't super efficient depending upon the browser choice.