Vulnurability ?

I just installed the Nessus docker and let it run..

The following one I cannot identify.. It is also hard for me to tell if this is something in the unraid distribution or within a plugin.. Anyone any idea how I could go about finding that out ?

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by Helmonder

Thanks for your answer but I think you are not understanding..

My question was that it is unclear to me -how- to determine if this is a specific docker or the unraid core.. 

If someone can give me a push in the right direction here that I am on my way again.

Nessus is a vulnarability scanner and it scans a couple of high level vulnarabilities on my unraid server, so the question is not on nessus.. but on the system..

7 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

Nessus is a vulnarability scanner and it scans a couple of high level vulnarabilities on my unraid server, so the question is not on nessus.. but on the system..

I understand that.

From your screenshot and without much technical knowledge, I still think that only people with knowledge with this specific docker can assist you to analyze the information it provides. And especially what is actually detected. Is it :

• within Nessus
  • in another docker, if which one(s)
  • or the complete Unraid system

I might be wrong and it is super clear for Unraid devs though. :D 

Additional question, are you running the latest Unraid version ? You signature does not mention this.