/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/zigbee2mqtt.xml corrupted

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hello,

I just started getting this error:  /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/zigbee2mqtt.xml corrupted - A corrupted xml file will wind up having unRaid display numerous php errors in various tabs on the UI. You will need to delete or edit and fix the file manually

I have seen some threads about it but is it because my Stick is corrupted? I have rebooted the server and it boots fine and I dont see any PHP errors anywhere.

• Solution

The error is quite simply that the particular file is corrupted.  Because of privacy, actual XML's are never going to be included in the diagnostics, so it can't be determined exactly why, but based upon the fact that you're actually running the OS, and the file names within the diagnostics appear to be OK, then hopefully that's your only issue.

The solution is to either edit the file to see what's wrong with it and fix it or simply delete it.  The interesting thing is that the file listed is ..../templates/zigbee2mqtt.xml  This means that you've added (in Docker - Template Repositories) another entry other than the default one to point to the author's repository.  With CA, this isn't necessary at all.  Your best bet is to remove that additional lines you've added in Template Repositories so that this issue won't re-occur on the next check for updates.  (The "corruption" could simply mean that whatever repository you've added has a syntax error in it, and isn't in fact "corrupt")