[Plugin] Prometheus unRAID Plugins

thanks for y our reply. 

yes, when I start the Explorer plugin it starts, runs for about 10 minutes and then it stops. 

Pihole runs on Unraid. 

Even with the services running, I dont get any data from the Pihole in Grafana: 

image.thumb.png.4c36806480ce202473ca25daffdb4183.png
Please check that nothing is stopping the PiHole container or restarting it since this can cause issues.

As said, the Exporter runs as long as PiHole is running and the Exporter will stop when PiHole is stopped/restarted.

Maybe check also the Docker logs from your PiHole container and also the syslog if you see anything suspicious.

Also try to click on the URL in Prometheus for the PiHole Exporter and see what the output is.
Have you enabled Host access if you run this container on the custom br0 network?

Sent from my C64

On 10/14/2021 at 7:11 AM, ich777 said:

Please check that nothing is stopping the PiHole container or restarting it since this can cause issues.

As said, the Exporter runs as long as PiHole is running and the Exporter will stop when PiHole is stopped/restarted.

Maybe check also the Docker logs from your PiHole container and also the syslog if you see anything suspicious.

Also try to click on the URL in Prometheus for the PiHole Exporter and see what the output is.
Have you enabled Host access if you run this container on the custom br0 network?

Sent from my C64

the Pihole Container has 27hrs uptime so the 10 minute shut down interval is not caused by the Pihole docker restarting. 

Host Access is enabled on the Docker configuration page, before I enabled it I couldn't get Prometheus to connect to it. 

When I click the link in Prometheus for Pihole Explorer, it goes to the metrics site with all the parameters as long as the PiHole explorer is running. Grafana still doesnt pull any data though. 

with my limited knowledge, I don't see anything obvious in the logs I'm afraid.  The standard Grafana dashboard works OK.