Show the linked template from which a docker app was created

So I have been developing a template for an app that is already present in the Community Applications.

This makes it confusing to know which instance is spawned from my template and vice-versa.

This problem is more apparent when you want to look at an apps template in detail. There is no link to the user's template that can be directly viewed/downloaded.

I believe that this is a an effortless change that many will benefit from. Just add a link in the context menu(right click on icon) that links to the template url.

As a maintainer, you (should have) enabled Template Authoring Mode in Settings - Docker (with the service stopped).  With that enabled, every app's popup (more information) will also include a direct link to the Template URL.  (And it gives additional entries on the edit template screen, which means that no manual editing of the xml is ever necessary)

It should be noted that on especially on initial installations the template that is actually passed to dockerMan to be installed is not necessarily identical to the one the maintainer submits for CA.  This is because there is a ton of extra info added (which isn't an issue), but also a sizeable percentage of templates contain errors which the feed automatically fixes (Apps - Statistics - Template Errors)