Server restarts

unraid version: 6.9.1

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE BIOS : 13g

Have been having my server unexpectedly restarting. This happens at random intervals but typically happens within 30 minutes of start-up. 

This behavior occurred with previous RAM of 2x Ballistix 8GB 2400 DDR4 [nonECC] (BL8G24C16U4B.8FD]. Changing to 2x Crucial 16GB DDR4 2400 [2Rx8 ECC] (CT16G4WFD824A) has not changed this behavior. 

Since whatever error/issue I am having is resetting the server and clearing the syslog, I am attaching both a diagnositcs.zip that I get at startup and a second log file where I use the tail command to capture the syslog until system reboot. 

I have checked BIOS settings and confirmed that the server stays off when/if power is returned after a power-loss. So that should indicate that I am not experiencing an external power issue.

I have seen this behavior also when I started in "safe-mode". I can recapture diagnostics and syslog, with safe-mode enabled if that would help. 

Let me know if there are other system settings/logs that would be of interest.

Thank you in advance!

syslog-1625345559.txt blackthorn-diagnostics-20210703-1652.zip