is it normal unraid slows down when your cache drive ages?

i having issues with unraid being extremly slow lately  

VMS  running slow Dockers slow unraid just i dunno,, its just acting funny..  as i trying to get help also in the VM forum section here but i dealing with unraid being just slow and pages dont always work or what not.. i dunno  how to explain it all.. as i not video recording using it to show the issues

i using a XPG 8200  1TB SSD    

when transfering isos vms appdata off the SSD  to a 12TB Spinner  using single drive

and using Unblance to transfer   it was only copying at 13meg/s    i should be getting least what 250mb/s  since thats the max speed on of a 7200rpm drive?

also  its to my array i ment..  disk the 12TB spinner is Disk 6  and my Parity Drive is a 7200rpm 14TB

i popped out the nvme drive  shoved it into my other other computer

both computers running  AMD cpus  Tuf X570 Gaming Boards.

both use XPG 8200

so the nvme from the unraid is i guess 2 yrs old.. the Adata info said 50% left i apparently used 323TB  written   didnt realize i used that much for  vms isos  and appdata 

but she is slower

so i shoved into Windows  i reformed the unraids  nvme  to default windows format

and ran crystal Disk

the 😄 is the new XPG 8200 i bought  has 1.81TB written to it as i been trying to get VMS wot work 2 Machines 1 computer

and the E:   is the XPG 8200 i use for unraid  has 50% left  323TB written to it

so is it normal i loosing this much speed? does that mean when you get to 25% left  its even really slowly

or should i gone  Samsung or Western Digital Drives

and do you need to go with 

muti nvmes?

1... VMS

1... ISOS

1... SYSTEM

1... APPDATA

as the VMS all of the boot up slow  my WD Sata SSD  boots up faster then the nvme drive now..

and i used to have the TRIM thing set daily  turned it to monthly now  so i not sure what to do

curently put the vms,isos,system,appdata  back on the array to run instead 

also if the numbers arent bad what from you see etc...

then is it gone slower because i running 6.9  from 6.8?  and is there something i need to do to fix things

adata xpg nvmes speeds.PNG

Edited by comet424