Did My Drive Crash?

I was in the middle of installing pfSense on a vm. I was on the web browser vnc connection finish up the install when i lost connection to the vm and the server. I held the power button and shut the server down. When it restarted I noticed that my parity disk was disabled. I saw the forum to see what solutions the error had and I tried some. I have my drives all connected to a PCI card. I removed it and a plugged it back in. I am now in the process of doing a preclear to try and reinsert it as a new disk then rebuild the system. could some one please look at my log and see if I'm just wasting my time? Thanks

syslog-192.168.0.11.log

47 minutes ago, xenofiber said:

I am now in the process of doing a preclear to try and reinsert it as a new disk then rebuild the system.

Assuming the drive is OK I am a bit concerned about your reference to a "New Disk" :(   In such a case you should be following this procedure from the online documentation that can be accessed via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

5 hours ago, itimpi said:

Assuming the drive is OK I am a bit concerned about your reference to a "New Disk" :(   In such a case you should be following this procedure from the online documentation that can be accessed via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

This is what I ended up doing on just dumb luck and its currently at 76%. When i did the preclear the system froze when it was just at 2%. Everything checks out tho. the parity drive comes up as emulated and its re syncing/rebuilding the drive. Prior to all of that I had gone to my bios to enable iommu groups so that i could pass thru the network card for pfSense. I then removed the pfSense vm and disabled iommu groups on the bios.